Eclystius Administrator replied

413 weeks ago

I'm creating two new raid groups. One of these groups I will lead consisting of people willing to run 4+ nights a week for 3-4 hour runs with a more hardcore feel to it. The second group will need someone willing to step up to be a leader to run 2-3 nights a week for 2-3 hours a night for players who are not stupidly hellbent like I am to clear content faster than what makes the game fun for some people in a more mid-core environment.

I want people to realize this isn't a case of the 'better' versus the 'lesser' group. Some people can't play as often or they don't put winning on such a special pedestal as others do. If you're interested in applying for one of these groups, please start a thread in the the raids forum to be considered with your name, job/role you wish to be considered for, experience, times/days available, current ilvl and progress in game content, and questions you might have about the groups themselves.

Flash VanZant Member replied

412 weeks ago

I'm looking to join a mid-to-hardcore group. I wouldn't mind going for a 4-night schedule.

I usually main an i233 MCH, and I'm available anytime after 9PM EST on Weeknights. I'm also available after 8PM EST on Saturday and anytime on Sunday.

I haven't progressed much in FFXIV as far as hardcore raiding goes, but I have done quite a bit of hardcore raiding during my WoW days, around the time when TBC and WotLK was hot stuff.
Please log in to post a reply.