Chayapeyto replied

359 weeks ago

That Blue Pause
by Tony Frisby
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK That Blue Pause
>>>ONLINE BOOK That Blue Pause

That Blue Pause, the sixth collection by Irish poet Tony Frisby, is one which continues to deal with the major themes in Frisby's poetry, that of place, perspective and changing view-points. And how could it not be so - from leaving school in Ireland at 14 to embarking on his PhD in Northern Irish Poetry in an English University forty years later, then becoming what he himself terms 'an apprentice minor poet', his life has indeed been, 'a constantly changing assemblage of images and understandings of self.' [Lacan] Following his four collections in the Letters series which reflected on his 'new' life in England, his 94 page epic poem Me, Me and Not ME became even more personal featuring a host of doppelgangers, including 'The real, the imagined, the dead and alive, figures from Irish mythology and the arts, irascible uncles and siblings, a bard, an unholy trinity, a shadowy father, the clan MacFirbisig and a bellowing one-eyed bull '; all of whom, according to Frisby, 'occupy the space I once thought mine'. In That Blue Pause however, yet another dimension to Frisby's work emerges; one in which, 'With his trademark lyricism' he offers a 'reading' of some of his favourite works of art. 'The Potato Eaters' by Van Gogh is the inspiration for 'That Light' whilst the 'Boxer of Quirinal' inspired 'That Pugilist', both poems being re-interpretations of these well-known works of art which offer valuable insights into the thought processes that drive Frisby's poetic imagination.

Details:
price: $8.50
bound: 56 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 3, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545082502, 978-1545082508,
weight: 4.8 ounces (
filesize:

That Blue Pause Tony Frisby
That Blue Pause download via torrent client That Blue Pause ios read library pc thepiratebay That Blue Pause book view That Blue Pause book from motorola read That Blue Pause free doc That Blue Pause .fb2 download That Blue Pause book for android That Blue Pause text how download book selling mp3 That Blue Pause view cheap kickass \u0441hapter book That Blue Pause format txt pdf That Blue Pause free ebook That Blue Pause book for ibooks That Blue Pause You search pdf online pdf That Blue Pause iBooks online how read via how to That Blue Pause epub free That Blue Pause format txt pdf That Blue Pause book book free from Galaxy That Blue Pause book iCloud That Blue Pause ebook android pdf That Blue Pause information wiki author book francais That Blue Pause read free ipad That Blue Pause book from lenovo free

171bf2437f

Monica's Fantabulous Favorites: "With A Life-Changing Testimony And Inspiration" download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Ellipsis: Poems Of Disasters[PDF] A History of Agnostics in AAONLINE BOOK A Description Of The Coasts Of East Africa And Malabar In The Beginning Of The Sixteenth CenturyThe Azteca Stone G Wayne HackerONLINE BOOK The Blouse and Skirt Handbook: Book 2 of the Stylish Upgrades Series find the hidden JOY in your wardrobe (Stylish Upgrade Series)Love, Tragedy, and Revenge Melina BalistreriHere Goes Nothing: An Introvert's Reckless Attempt to Love Her Neighbor download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK The Ada DecadesLife and Times of Gen. Sam. Dale, the Mississippi Partisan John Francis Hamtramck 1809- Claiborne

last edited 340 weeks ago by Chayapeyto
Please log in to post a reply.